Friday, April 14, 2017

Gann's Law of Vibration System - MRF

Gann's Law of Vibration System - MRF Futures


The perfect and powerful Gann's Law of Vibration System in MRF.....
             just one swing gave approximately 9000 above points..... 15 qty is the lot size. :)

Just explore the Gann's Law of Vibration system in MRF futures.....


I received a comment "who trade in this counter as the price is above 50k per share". That doesn't matter to me.....for me my awesome and powerful Gann's Law of Vibration System and it's results matters. My aim is to demonstrate the Gann's Law of Vibration System Cycle numbers for 3 digit / 4 digit stocks/futures and evenmore 50000 (5 digit) stock futures....!


That's the power GANN encrypted his secrets in his Analysis. A GREAT SALUTE TO THE GREAT MASTER.  


Details in the next post.....

No comments:

Post a Comment