Tuesday, March 14, 2017

GANN's LAW OF VIBRATION SYSTEM : TATA STEEL futures



Symbol : Tata Steel Futures, NSE


Gann's Law of  Vibration Numbers : 3 and _____


TATA STEEL FUTURES GANN VIBRATION SYSTEM GANNVIBRATION SYSTEM GANN ANGLES GEOMETRIC SACRED GEOMETRY SQUARE OF 9 SQUARE OF 52











Continuation of this chart explanation......


there is Gann's Law of Vibration low on 23rd feb. @ 478.20 upto  high of 505.65 on 1st March. After that on 2nd march failed to close above Gann's Law of Vibration high of 505.65........as a result slide to low 464.30 as of now.

Basically, the Gann's Law of Vibration number acts as support and resistance as per my Gann's Law of  Vibration System.  My focus was on the Gann's Law of vibration number itself, how I trade depends on my personal preference. So, follow your personal preference, there are no hard and fast rules about that. I cracked only Gann's Law of  Vibration System (not trading rules..!) which acts as support and resistance when  numbers appeared. Explore and use the numbers...!

As per my rule of the above, tata steel failed to close above the Gann's Law of vibration high of 505.65 on 2nd march. What to do with this number? 

I will go short below 2nd march low of 494.80 (the visible fact is, it failed to close above the vibration high number of 505.65) with stop loss of 2nd march high of 507.40 (+/- .50ps or so) initial target would be previous vibration low of 478.20. 

Then reached and broken Gann's Law of vibration low support of 478.20 on 8th March  and made a low of 464.30.  

From next time onwards  I will disclose Gann's Law of  Vibration System only for cash stocks of BSE/NSE. 

Next I will disclose single or double digit stock Gann's Law of  Vibration system for UNITECH or HFCL. The reason is to I will prove and demonstrate Gann's Law of Vibration system should works with single/double digit stocks like Unitech/HFCL to four/five digits stocks like NIFTY/BNF/SILVER/GOLD. 

That's the beauty of Gann Analysis.....

Explore and use the given Gann's Law of  Vibration System number in Tata Steel Futures  for life time, there is no expiry  any of my Gann's Law of  Vibration system numbers which I disclosed in the blog.

Definitely I will disclose another number for Tata Steel futures in near future.

-All the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment